Call or Email
Ready For A Free Consultation?
Use The Meeting Scheduler Below
Learn More About Our Prospective Client Meeting Process
The process for becoming a client is simple. We first recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Financial Planning Services and Investment Strategy.
For people who are potentially a good fit for our firm, our introductory video call is complimentary. We want you to know exactly how we can help you before you pay us a single dollar in fees or trust us with a penny of your nest egg.
This process has been designed to give you a framework for making an educated and informed decision about working together.
Step 1: Introductory Video Call
This conversation gives us a chance to make sure your situation matches our expertise. Once that’s established, we’ll explore how you envision your ideal future. This includes discussing your current financial situation as well as your short-, medium-, and long-term goals.
In this meeting we aim to provide all the information you need to make a decision about working together. If you would like to hire us we’ll proceed to step 2, where we build a draft financial plan.
Think It Over
We understand that hiring a financial advisor is a big decision. Prior to deciding whether or not we should work together, you’ll want to answer the following questions:
- Do I like/trust/respect the people at Think Different Financial Planning?
- Will the benefits they provide exceed their cost?
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?
- Do I understand and agree with their investment philosophy?
Step 2: Draft Financial Plan Meeting
We’ll review your draft financial plan and provide observations regarding your:
- Net Worth
- Cash Flow (Income, Expenses, Taxes, and Savings Rates)
- Current Investments
Step 3: Implementation
In this meeting we’ll:
- Refine your financial plan
- Agree on an investment allocation
- Start addressing your most pressing financial needs
- Begin the account-opening and/or account transfer process, if necessary
We’ll be there every step of the way, looking after your financial future.
- We’ll check in every 3 months.
- We’ll plan for an update meeting every 6 months.
- You’ll receive quarterly performance reports.
- You’ll receive unlimited phone and email support.
Not quite ready to schedule an appointment?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Receive a weekly email when new articles are posted.